Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Team
We are a group of students who compete in the AUVSI International Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Competition. Our goal is to compete with other universities and to provide students with a creative outlet so they can gain hands-on experience. We must build an autonomous underwater vehicle for this competition.
Our AUV must complete a mission which consists of a set of tasks. We must follow specific rules and our AUV must meet certain requirements. Points will be given for the tasks completed. Points will also be given for our team’s website, journal paper, uniform, and AUV. It is also possible to earn bonus points for meeting certain weight requirements.
- AUV Team Constitution
- President: Cody Meyer
- Vice President: Veronica Killingsworth
- Secretary: Elizabeth Neleski
- Treasurer: Jessica Redington
- Public Relations: Cameron Gibson
- Mechanical Lead: Ryan Sailor
- Electrical Lead: Avery Hagle
- Software Lead: Charlie McDermitt